Notice to Professionals
For professional in Restaurant or Pizzeria
Call us in France on the 003220.127.116.11.53 or by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will help you in your project and explain technical datas and if possible will let you know the address of our retailer in your country.
References of oven with the letter B at the end :
The whole oven is made of brick (Vault, floor and arch)
References of oven with the letter C at the end :
The oven is made of bricks excepted the vault in refractory cement
References of oven with the letter H at the end :
The oven is raised of 7.5 cm compared to the standard version
References of oven with the sign + at the end :
The equipment is included : the insulating door, the cast iron door, the complete insulation38 mm + 25 mm mineral wool + one aluminium sheet, one flue connector .
For some ovens we deliver several flue connectors and connexion if necessary.
One appropriated oven for the baking of many pizza for a long period must have an efficient insulation under the floor and over the vault.
The floor needs much energy for the baking, the inferior insulation avoids the warmth to be transfered to the inferior support and allows a better baking and good quality of the pasta.
The insulating door allows to spare the warmth in the baking room.
The overprice for the Equipment is quickly paid back as you spare wood as you quicklier reach the appropriated temperature.
- Pizza : Pizza ovens with static floor
- Pizza : Pizza ovens with static gas floor , gas and wood
- Pizza woodovens with rotative floor
- Pizza gasovens with rotative floor
- Pizza gas and woodovens with rotative floor
- Pizza woodovens with rotating floor and rotative plates
- Pizza gasovens with rotating floor and rotative plates
- Pizza wood and gasovens with rotating floor and rotative plates