Our manufacturing brings together tradition and innovation…
- Brick, for aesthetic reasons and because of its resistance to thermal shock.
- The "chamotte" refractory rock mixed with alumina-fortified cement and reinforced with metal fibres constitutes the base of our refractory concrete.
- The concrete withstands temperature of over 1250°C and the metal fibres prevent cracking and fissures.
Each material is analysed to confirm it is not harmful and usable for the baking.
Your oven will last for generations.
A special round form
- Round and low, the Four Grand-Mere oven assures perfect uniformity of cooking, efficient heat radiation as well as easy operation for individual homeowner.
- Materials withstand temperature of over 1250°C.
- The materials are frost-proof. They can be set outside in regions with temperatures below freezing.
- Thanks to the quality of our materials, your oven will last for generations.
Wood is the cheapest form of combustible energy.
- With its parabolic shape and exterior insulation a Grand Mere oven uses very little wood. Wood consumption is reduced by 30 % relative to classic oven design.
- In a “Campagnard“ oven, 10 Kgs of dry wood are enough to obtain a uniform temperature of 300°C.
- Wood is a clean energy source and it is renewable
- It does not threaten the energy reserves of the planet.
- The burning of wood does not contribute to the warming of the planet.
- The materials used in the construction of our ovens are inert and non-polluting.