The chef's wood-fired oven
This oven is powerful enough to cook :
- 4 Ø 28 cm
- 5 Ø 30 cm
- 6 kg of
Host huge tables like a professional!
The Gourmet is a generously sized traditional wood-fired oven designed for large groups of 15 diners It is also the first model in our range for professional cooks !
After 2 hours of heating, the beautiful inertia of this wood-fired oven allows you to cook several dishes one after another. Cooking over a flame or in a closed oven, with the Gourmet anything is possible: pizzas, tarts flambé, grilled meats, bread, cakes, gratins, smoked or dried meats, terrines, gateaux...
Characteristics of the oven
- Exterior dimensions (including the insulation) : W = 1.24 m; D = 1.22 m; H = 0.55 m
- Interior diameter : 95 cm
- Cooking chamber surface : 0.70 m²
- Thickness of the vault : 8 cm (+6.3 cm mineral wool)
- Thickness of the floor : 8 cm (+8 cm insulation)
- Exhaust pipe diameter : 155 mm
- Brick floor and arch
- Weight of the oven : 420 kg
- Weight of the parcel including the equipment : 530 kg
This oven exists in 2 versions:
Inside aesthetic and wear-resistant brick vault, with brickwork made by hand in our workshops in the Vosges department : Ref F950B
Inner chamotte vault, prepared in our workshops from clay made in France : Ref F950C.
The equipment delivered with the oven
- Cast iron door
- Flue connector Ø 155mm with a damper
- Refractory insulating door
- The insulation including thick mineral wool and thick vermiculite plate made in France
- Vault thermometer
- Assembly grout
- Assembly instructions
- Use and recipe book
Guarantee and after-sales service
The Gourmet oven is guaranteed for 10 years for domestic normal use throughout the European Union, Norway and Switzerland. For further inquiries or recommended use, do contact us, or one of our authorised dealers.