GOURMET WITH 2 DOORS
Inside diameter : 0.95 m This oven can be used all year long
10 year warranty
In the summer, you can use the door that faces your terrace or garden to bake pizzas, tarte flambee, kebbabs ...
In the winter, you can use the door that faces your living or dining room, or your kitchen to bake bread and make any stews you wish.
The second door is available at 90°-135°-180°
It's big enough to serve 15 people dining together. For example, the Gourmet can bake simultaneously:
- 4 X 28 cm diameter pizzas
- 5 X 30 cm diameter casseroles
- 6 kg of bread.
Characteristics of the oven
- Interior diameter : 95 cm
- Cooking chamber surface : 0.70 m²
- Thickness of the vault : 8 cm (+6.3 cm mineral wool)
- Thickness of the floor : 8 cm (+8 cm insulation)
- Exhaust pipe diameter : 155 mm
- Brick floor and arch
- Weight of the oven : 480 kg
- Weight of the parcel including the equipment : 585 kg
This oven exists only in brick version:
Inside aesthetic and wear-resistant brick vault, with brickwork made by hand in our workshops in the Vosges department : Ref F950B 2 ENT
The equipment delivered with the brick oven
- insulation including thick mineral wool and thick vermiculite plate made in France
- two cast iron doors
- two insulating doors
- two 155 mm diameter flue connectors with dampers
- flue tube
- vault thermometer
- assembly grout
- assembly instructions
- use and recipe book.
Guarantee and after-sales service
The Gourmet with 2 doors oven is guaranteed for 10 years for domestic normal use throughout the European Union, Great Britain, Norway and Switzerland. For further inquiries or recommended use, do contact us, or one of our authorised dealers.