THE RAISED MARMITON
The wood-fired oven in high version
The wood-fired oven to gain height.
The raised Marmiton is designed on the basis of the Marmiton.
The top of the oven is raised (+ 7.5 cm) in order to make it easier to place big pieces of meat or big dishes.
It is ideal for baking wild game and making stews in potteries from the Alsace Region.
Characteristics of the oven
- Exterior dimensions (including the insulation) : W = 1.02 m ; D = 0.95 m ; H = 0.63 m
- Interior diameter : 70 cm
- Cooking chamber surface : 0.37 m²
- Thickness of the vault : 8 cm (+6.3 cm mineral wool)
- Thickness of the floor : 8 cm (+8 cm insulation)
- Exhaust pipe diameter : 180 mm
- Brick floor and arch
- Weight of the oven : 269 kg
This oven exists in 2 versions:
Inside aesthetic and wear-resistant brick vault, with brickwork made by hand in our workshops in the Vosges department : Ref F700B-H
Inner chamotte vault, prepared in our workshops from clay made in France : Ref F700C-H.
The equipment delivered with the oven
- Cast iron door
- Flue connector Ø 180 mm with a damper
- Refractory insulating door
- The insulation including thick mineral wool and thick vermiculite plate made in France
- Vault thermometer
- Assembly grout
- Assembly instructions
- Use and recipe book
Guarantee and after-sales service
The Raised Marmiton oven is guaranteed for 10 years for domestic normal use throughout the European Union, Great Britain, Norway and Switzerland. For further inquiries or recommended use, do contact us, or one of our authorised dealers.