Le Marmiton: the traditional wood-fired oven for the whole family
10 year warranty
For example, the Marmiton can bake :
- 2 Ø 28 cm
- 3 Ø 30 cm
- 3 kg of
The small wood-fired oven that does everything like the big ones !
Designed to cook for 6 diners, this modestly sized oven is ideal for meals with your family or small groups. When it reaches the desired temperature, Le Marmiton retains its heat for several hours thanks to its 8 cm thick walls.
You can cook food over a flame such as pizzas, tarts flambées or grilled meats. You can also bake bread, dishes which require simmering, gratins, brioches...
The Marmiton can be installed either indoors or outdoors, the materials used are resistant to frost and inclement weather.
Characteristics of the oven
- Exterior dimensions (including the insulation) : W = 0.99 m; D = 0.94 m; H = 0.55 m
- Interior diameter : 70 cm
- Cooking chamber surface : 0.37 m²
- Thickness of the vault : 8 cm (+6.3 cm mineral wool)
- Thickness of the floor : 8 cm (+8 cm insulation)
- Exhaust pipe diameter : 155 mm
- Brick floor and arch
- Weight of the oven : 240 kg
- Weight of the parcel including the equipment : 335 kg
This oven exists in 2 versions:
Inside aesthetic and wear-resistant brick vault, with brickwork made by hand in our workshops in the Vosges department : Ref F700B
Inner chamotte vault, prepared in our workshops from clay made in France : Ref F700C.
The equipment delivered with the oven
- Cast iron door
- Flue connector Ø 155mm with a damper
- Refractory insulating door
- The insulation including thick mineral wool and thick vermiculite plate made in France
- Vault thermometer
- Assembly grout
- Assembly instructions
- Use and recipe book
Guarantee and after-sales service
The Marmiton oven is guaranteed for 10 years for domestic normal use throughout the European Union, Great Britain, Norway and Switzerland. For further inquiries or recommended use, do contact us, or one of our authorised dealers.
2 other products in the same category:
- Pâte à pizza 100% BIGA SUR 24H
- Baked potatoes
- Correct use of the wood-fired oven
- origin and history of the wood-fired oven
- Pizza dough