The star of wood-fired ovens
For example, the Campagnard can bake :
- 3 Ø 28 cm
- 4 Ø 30 cm
- 4 kg of
The best bet for cooking for pleasure
Le Campagnard is a traditional wood-fired oven designed for festive tables throughout the year. It's big enough to serve 12 people dining together.
After a heating time of approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, this wood-burning oven remains operational for several hours afterwards. So you can cook pizzas, grilled meats, bread, pies, dishes in foil, and even delicious desserts like meringues or reversed cream, one dish after another.
With its balanced dimensions and great versatility, the Campagnard has been our best-selling family oven for many decades, going from strength to strength!
Would you prefer the Campagnard in a mobile version, so you can move it around with the passing of the seasons? Discover the cart, our wood-burning oven with a mobile base designed on the basis of the Campagnard.
Characteristics of the oven
- Exterior dimensions (including the insulation) : W = 1.10 m; D = 1.06 m; H = 0.55 m
- Interior diameter : 80 cm
- Cooking chamber surface : 0.49 m²
- Thickness of the vault : 8 cm (+6.3 cm mineral wool)
- Thickness of the floor : 8 cm (+8 cm insulation)
- Exhaust pipe diameter : 155 mm
- Brick floor and arch
- Weight of the oven : 295 kg
- Weight of the parcel including the equipment : 390 kg
This oven exists in 2 versions:
Inside aesthetic and wear-resistant brick vault, with brickwork made by hand in our workshops in the Vosges department : Ref F800B
Inner chamotte vault, prepared in our workshops from clay made in France : Ref F800C.
The equipment delivered with the oven
- Cast iron door
- Flue connector Ø 155mm with a damper
- Refractory insulating door
- The insulation including thick mineral wool and thick vermiculite plate made in France
- Vault thermometer
- Assembly grout
- Assembly instructions
- Use and recipe book
Guarantee and after-sales service
The Campagnard oven is guaranteed for 10 years for domestic normal use throughout the European Union, Great Britain, Norway and Switzerland. For further inquiries or recommended use, do contact us, or one of our authorised dealers.