Pâte à pizza 100% BIGA SUR 24H
Recipe of pizza dough BIGA 100% protocol on 24H by Cédric Hervet (Facebook groups Pain au levain & Co, Four à bois & Co and Passion cuisine & Co).
Recipe for a Pizza, you will just have to multiply by the number of pizzas desired.
You will need :
For the preparation BIGA:
- Water: 71g.
- Baker's yeast : 0,8g.
- W300 flour: 162g.
For the preparation of the pizza dough:
- Water: 21g.
- Another portion of water: 21g.
- Yeast: 0,33g.
- Salt: 4g.
Step 1: The BIGA Preparation:
- Dissolve the yeast in the water (Do not put it directly into the flour).
- Incorporate the whole of the flour in the water
- Mix the whole delicately without kneading, so as to obtain rather fine pieces. The objective here is just to mix the water and flour together (the result should look like a crumble).
- Put the biga in a container, cover so that there is a slight passage of air so that the biga does not swell and let rest for 16 to 19 hours at 19 ° C maximum (if the indoor temperature is higher (about 23 ° C) observe a pointing of 6 hours at room temperature, then 10h in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Preparation of the pizza dough.
- In a bowl of the kneading trough melt the salt in 21 g of water.
- Add the Biga in pieces, and begin to incorporate (water + salt) to the kneader slow speed.
- Dissolve the yeast in a container with 21 g of water.
- Once the Biga is absorbed (water+salt), gradually add the water and yeast.
- Continue kneading on speed 2 (10 minutes).
- Observe a resting time of 15 minutes, then proceed to divide into 280 g dough pieces.
- Put the dough pieces in an oiled container away from the air.
- For 5h at 19 degrees, or if the room temperature is higher, 2h in the refrigerator then 3h at room temperature.
- The pizzas are now ready to be baked.
Bonus and tips :
- The pizza is spread by hand from the center to the outside (but be careful not to crush the edges).
- Use fine semolina to roll out the pizza, not flour. This helps the pizza roll out well and adds crispness.
- For the temperature: Above 430 °c you gain 30 % honeycomb.
Bon appétit... and go here to discover all our recipe ideas with a wood oven!
Good to know: if you are lucky enough to have a garden, you can reuse the cooled ashes in your vegetable garden or at the foot of your rose bushes. Ashes are rich in elements that promote plant growth.
- Posted on
Post related products
MARMITON F700B ou F700C
CAMPAGNARD F800B ou F800C
GOURMET F950B ou F950C