Salmon baked in foil
Open oven cooking
Ingredients: For 8 people.
You'll need :
- 8 Salmon steaks with their skin on, without bones.
- A few sprigs of dill, or chopped sorrel.
- Coarse salt.
Preparation time: 10 mins.
Aluminum foil and parchment paper.
Possibly a grill.
Cooking: about 5 mins.
The embers at the bottom of the oven.
- Cut 8 squares in the aluminum and in the parchment paper.
- Lay aluminum foil and a square of paper on top of each other on the work surface;
- arrange the salmon on top, skin in contact with the paper, and finally the herbs.
- Close the papillote with parchment paper and wrap it in aluminum foil.
- Place these small packets on a grill or on the floor for 5 min.
- To serve, remove the foil and pierce a "window" in the parchment paper.
- Present the salmon in foil sprinkled with coarse salt with a leek fondue.
Bon appétit... and go here to discover all our recipe ideas with a wood oven!
Good to know: if you are lucky enough to have a garden, you can reuse the cooled ashes in your vegetable garden or at the foot of your rose bushes. Ashes are rich in elements that promote plant growth.